- Award money is paid directly to college/university. This will be done after NESA has received a completed form that you must fill out beforehand.
- Tuition,board,room and books are covered. These are the educational expenses that will be paid for by NESA as long as you are a full-time student for the duration of the scholarship.
- Award money is paid based on the institution’s guidelines.
- Award money is strictly for all accredited four-year college/university institutions that offer at least a bachelor’s degree.
Scholarship Requirements In order to be considered for any of the award money an applicant must be able to confirm the following qualifications:
- An Eagle Scout Rank. This may also be an application just as long as it can be verified at the national office.
- Applications must be postmarked after November 1. Eligibility continues up to midnight February 28. By the March 5th deadline all applications must be received by the Eagle Scout Service.
- Must be entering college and a high school graduating senior the year the scholarship is applied for. The only exception are scouts who have their Eagle Scout boards of review between the first of March and July 31st of their high school graduating year. They are eligible to enter a scholarship application the following year.
- Produce a high school transcript showing grades for at least six semesters only. (i.e. Need not be “official.”)
- ACT score must be at least a 26 and a SAT score of 1090 or higher. When submitted the scores must be attached to the official test sheet. They may also be provided on the “Official” high school transcript provided in point (4).
- Demonstrated a consistent scouting leadership ability and be able to provide a record of being involved in other activities besides Scouting.
- Produce a clearly written statement demonstrating why the applicant feels they need financial assistance. This must be signed by a parent of the applicant and the applicant.
- An endorsement from a scout leader or volunteer who has a personal relationship with the applicant.
In Summary This article has attempted to give out as much information as possible about receiving award money from (NESA). Of course with anything of this nature that might be dependent on timely information you should contact NESA and get the most up-to-date information. By utilizing the information given in this article you can raise the possibility of receiving eagle scout scholarships and saving time.
Incoming search terms:
- how much is an eagle scout scholarship
- Eagle Scout money for college
- eagle project animal shelter
- eagle projects animal shelters
- eagle scout scholarship
- Eagle scout money
- eagle scout projects salt lake county
- eagle scout project ideas dance
- how much money do eagle scouts get in scholarships?
- how much money can an eagle scout scholarship give