Bee and Wasp Stings
If stung by a bee, immediately remove the stinger and venom sac, if attached, by scraping with a fingernail or a knife blade. Do not squeeze or grasp the stinger or venom sac, as squeezing will force more venom into the wound. Wash the sting site thoroughly with soap and water to lessen the chance of a secondary infection. If you know or suspect that you are allergic to insect stings, always carry an insect sting kit with you.
Relieve the itching and discomfort caused by insect bites by applying–
A cooling paste of mud and ashes.
Sap from dandelions.
Crushed cloves of garlic.
Incoming search terms:
- bee sting first aid ppt
- bees and wasps ppt
- boy scouts of america spider bite ppt
- bee - wasp first aid ppt
- how boy scouts treat bee stings
- how do scouts treat bee stings
- insect sting treatment boy scouts
- insect stings treatment boy sc
- killer bees boy scout troop
- scorpion bite-ppt